The NANB budgets 2.5% of the previous fiscal year’s excess of revenue before depreciation for sponsorship to a maximum of $5,000 per year. Once the budget has been exceeded, or the request does not meet the required criteria, requests will unfortunately be declined. Individual requests will not exceed $1,000 and groups will only be granted one funding approval per year.
Applications must be received 30 days in advance of the event.
Three out of five of the following criteria are required for sponsorship:
- Event is health care related and targeted to registered nurses, nurse practitioners and/or nursing students
- NANB logo will be displayed on print materials – including but not limited to program, welcome signage, and/or conference bags
- Expected delegate attendance must meet or exceed 100 (with the exception of nurse practitioner and nursing student events)
- NANB representative is given an opportunity to bring greetings or be provided with promotional booth space
- NANB representative is offered to register and attend event