Running on Empty: Recognizing When Nurses Need to Refuel
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners are invited to attend NANB and NBNU’s bilingual fall workshops ‘Running on Empty: Recognizing When Nurses Need to Refuel’ beginning at 9:00am through 4:00pm with lunch and breaks provided.
- September 26, 2017—Bathurst, NB (Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites)
- September 27, 2017—Fredericton, NB (Delta Hotel)
Registration fee: $40 (taxes incl.)
Stéphanie Maillet (Bio), UdeM (Moncton) Professor of Business and Human Resources, will lead bilingual workshops with the learning objective of providing participants with an understanding of:
- What is compassion fatigue?
- What are the contributing factors?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What are the best practices to avoid and treat compassion fatigue?